Tuesday, November 10, 2015

October 2015 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts

Hello crafters!

Those of you who are subscribed for the La-La Land Club Kits, must have already got your kit in the October mail and maybe even finished putting together your projects with it. Anyway, the design team continues to showcase the projects we made with the same products and here's a piece of inspiration from me too :)

The first card:


Marci is colored with the following Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E0, E000, E0000 + RV21
Hair: T9, T6, T4 + BV00
Trimming: W6, W3, W0
Outfit: N8, N6, N4, N2
             T6, E09, E07, R24
Bear: C4, C2, C1, C0


Here are some more details:


        

I like the bright duo of black and red:


Before I proceed to the second card, I want to remind you what the October Product Club Kit includes:

Stamps
- Inuit Marci
- Winter Blessings stamp set
Dies
- Igloo Die
- Seal Die
- Snowflakes Scallops Border Die
(this Kit is valued at $70.85)


So here is my second card:


This Marci is colored with Copics as well:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Trimming: W6, W3, W0
Outfit: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
            E77, E74, E71, E70

Besides the beautiful kit dies, I used the flowers from I Am Roses:



I hope you like these projects and if you are still thinking whether to subscribe to the Club Kit - the decision should be obvious - 'YES' - you will get wonderful goodies at a great value.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Have a great weekend!!!



Hugs,
Alexandra


1 comment:

  1. This kit is so cute and I love both of your cards. I think the grey and red is my favourite because of the way the colours pop, but I adore the layering on the 2nd card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!