Friday, April 10, 2015

Groovin' - Dollhouse Collection from the LDRS

Hello dear friends!!!

I haven't been around lately. We have been very busy with the house moving and there are so many things yet to do, that my head is going to explode!

Anyway, I wanted to write a quick post and share a card I made for the LDRS DT with one of the images from the Dollhouse Collection. This one is called "Groovin'" and I really liked coloring it, especially the hair.



Here are the Copics I used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000 + RV21
Hair: BV08, BV13, BV00, Y13 + 100
Pants: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG00
Shirt: V09, V06, V04, V01

The two tags on the right side may be pulled out and reveal two sentiments from the "Enchanted Wishes" stamp set:


Thanks for watching and have a nice weekend!


Hugs,
Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Her hair is coloured perfectly.
    Have a great weekend dear!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i feel embrassed now, it seems I've missed a few :( I do sometimes yet mixed up with what I've commented on here or on Facebook....I'm blaming age! :P Anyway this is awesome! Really love the 2 tone hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!