Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Am Roses - The first challenge of the 2015

Hello dear friends!

I'm so excited to post todays' project, because it's for the  I Am Roses design team, which I will be joining for the 2015. Special thanks goes to Jo and Tamara.

To showcase the beautiful flowers and to inspire you to join the monthly I Am Roses challenge, I decided to make a little notebook. I made fabric covers and bound my notebook with the bind-it-all. It measures 4 1/4" X 5 3/4".




Here's the back side of the notebook:


I used the following I Am Roses flowers:
Mixed Purple Green Color Paper Roses
Mixed Soft Tone Paper Flowers

I'm sure you all have I Am Roses flowers in your stash, so why not to create with them something and link your make to our challenge here?! Prizes are waiting!

And as a reminder, here are the rules of the challenge:
Contest runs in a monthly manner from the 15th till the 5th of the upcoming month.
Theme: "Anything Goes"
Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
You must subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.


Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!