Saturday, January 10, 2015

Baby Marci for 'I Am Roses'

Hello dear friends!

As some of you already saw, I will be joining the I Am Roses Design Team for 2015!! I have been using their beautiful flowers ever since I started to make cards, and of course being a part of the team now is like a dream come true.

For my today's card I used the cute Baby Marci from La-La Land Crafts and several of the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers (all of the links are listed below):



Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Outfit: E04, RV34, RV32, RV10
            RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10, RV00
            RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91

More of the details:




I hope you like this card!


La-La Land Crafts dies:
New:
Heart Fan
Open Hearts Doily Border
Hanging Hearts and Love Word Set
Rocking Horse
Stork
Large Lacy Border
Stitched Sun and Clouds


Sending hugs to all of you,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!.. Sooooo Cute!! Very Nice coloring.. and Cute Pink colors.. Great Details!! Love all the half circles die cuts!! Great layers of all die cuts. And Many many Beautiful Details..
    Lovely Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alexandra! Your exceptional work has earned the titles for both I Am Roses and LLLC DT spots. This is another beautiful Marci, especially a baby version. You have colored her to perfection, pretty in pink.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove it!!!! I do need to buy some of the new stamps for sure!!! :)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!