Thursday, November 20, 2014

Projects for the Noor! Design DT Call

Hello!

When I saw a post saying that Noor! Design with Tracey Payne are having a DT call I couldn't believe my eyes. I really admire the huge variety of Noor! Design products (especially the dies) and appreciate how fast the brand prospers and grows, surprising its customers again and again with new product lines. I can only imagine the tremendous effort of the leaders and the team standing behind this.

I own a few of the Noor! Design dies and for the DT call in which I decided to try my luck, I prepared several projects (2 cards and 1 mini album).

I posted the fist card today (for the Mo Manning Dream Team Monthly Blog Hop):


The Noor! Design dies I used for creating this card are as follows:

 0147 Square Frame   0322 Round with Butterflies   0304 Oval Die

 0303 Circle Die   0023 Butterfly Die

The next project for the DT call is a mini album:



  

The Noor! Design products used for creating the album are the following:

    0147 Square Frame 0005 Floral Flourishes Heart 0148 Corner Die

 0258 Oval Die  0322 Round with Butterflies  0185 Ribbon Banner  0043 Old Letter With Rose

The third project is an additional card:


The Noor! Design dies I used in this card are as follows:

 2021 Ice Crystal Edge  2018 Ice Crystal No 1  2019 Ice Crystal No 2  0304 Oval Die

And now a little about myself:

I'm 34 stay-at-home mom to a 1 year old baby girl. 
I mostly make cards, but for a change I like to make mini albums and various 3D projects too. 
 I create around 3-4 projects weekly & it's not my limit.
I have a page on Facebook (I've started to promote it only a couple of weeks ago),
and an account with several boards on Pinterest

I create cards with lots of details, using many dies from different companies and I'm sure that the die cuts in particular (aside from other embellishments) have the power to make a card (or any other project) look stunning. My motto is "make every detail count". Hopefully, this is one of the desirable qualities you are looking for in your DT applicants, along with the fact that they are responsible team-players, which is exactly what I am :)

I'm participating in additional Design Teams, which can give the Noor! Design products another showcasing stage.


That's it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for watching!


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Your creations are all breathtaking beautiful and I hat to watch them for a while. Anybody MUST choose you. My fingers are crossed.

    xx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! you make the most gorgeous things... soooo gorgeous things! !!! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Alexandra, love the vintage book, you have a real flair for this style.
    Tracy x
    My Crafteezee Blog
    Noor!DesignUK Online Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!