Friday, August 16, 2013

Harley and Haley - Saturated Canary

Hello friends!

Recently I've neglected quite a lot of new images I have in my stash and I decided to start & change it gradually. So today I have a card to share with a lovely digi by Saturated Canary - Harley and Haley.



The image was colored with these Copic colors:
Haley's outfit: V99, V95, V93, V91; R83, R00; E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
Piglet: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Roses: R39, R24. R22


Details:


The inside:

I like  these butterflies a lot! I made them of air-dry clay using Martha Stewart silicon molds:



I like this card a lot, it's not very dull and not very bright in colors and I'm happy I succeeded in finding here "a golden middle" :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I wish you all a wonderful day!

Challenges:
1. Winged Things @ Saturated Canary Challenges
2. Butterflies @ Stamping for the Weekend
3. Lace or Ribbon @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
4. Wonderful Wings @ Addicted to Stamps
5. August Butterflies @ Seemacrafts

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Alexandra, beautifully colored as always. Lovely details and brilliant design my friend!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous creation hun, love the image, fab colouring and all the pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME; fantastic colouring too. I don´t know wich die is this clock but I love it. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us over on SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog for our new challenge 'August Butterflies'.

    What a gorgeously busy card. The image is adorable and all the layers and diecuts give you so much to look at. The pull out element is great. Love the butterfly border along the top of the card.

    I hope you will join us for more of our challenges, which run monthly. Great prizes up for grabs from the wonderful LEJ Designs who are our sponsors this month.


    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx DT member

    p.s. I have some blog candy on my personal blog, would love if you could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Elena! The clock die is a new Cheery Lynn die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really gorgeous, love it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a very special card - and the details are gorgeos.
    I love your card design :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Larelle-Susanne here From Seemacrafts Design team just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering in to the butterfly challenge.The butterfly border and Image chosen were just too cute. I loved your creativity and hope to see more of your projects in our future challenges.good luck ~ Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous I love it and all the die cuts are fab
    Thanks for joining us over at Seemacrafts for out Butterfly challenge this month. Good Luck
    Hugs
    Marie (DT Member Seemacrafts)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo this is stunning.....gorgeous colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us over at SC Challenges! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!