Monday, May 6, 2013

Easel Shaped Card - Fabulous

If a new day has come, why not to create a new card!?

How are you today, my dear visitors? I hope each and every one of you is full of energy and inspiration, like me :)

In the two challenge blogs I'm following, there are different challenge themes, which I decided to combine together in the card I'm gonna share with you today.

1. Dream Valley Challenge Blog theme for the contest is "No Squares Allowed"
2. Forever Friends Challenge Blog wanted to see creation in "Pastel Colors"

Here is my shaped easel card:


Recently I've got myself a new set of QuickKutz Nesting Labels 10 Dies and it was my first time using them. What can I say...? Although the size of the largest die is about 6" (and it's a pretty regular size for the cards I usually make), it was a bit difficult to embellish, I felt like I don't have enough space.
But after all, I'm very pleased with the result, the card is cute and compact :)



The image I chose is by Mo's Digital Pencil - "Fabulous". 

I've colored it with the following Copic colors:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Skirt: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Hair: Y21, YR23, E33, E35
Shirt: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV08
Shoes: T6, T4, T1
Stockings: R81, R85, R59
  



Close-up shots:


To pop up the glasses, I covered their inside area with Glossy Accents:


I would also like to enter the card into the Anything Goes Challenge @ DL.Art,
A Feminine Touch @ Splendiferous Creations
Don't be Square @ Totally PaperCrafts
Anything Goes @ Crafting Musketeers
One for the Girls May Challenge @ Mad for Markers
Anything Goes @ TTCD
Shaped or Easel Cards @ Scribbles Design Challenge

Stay tuned and thanks for visiting :)

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card and so beautifully presented thank you for joining our challenge at Forever/Friends "PASTEL COLOURS" and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this easel card. The colours are so pretty don't mentioned the coloring!
    Great!
    Good luck in the challenges.
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    your card is adorable.
    thank you for your sweet comment.
    hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Alexandra!!
    Love everyting about it!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Alexandra. Love that sassy image. Thanks so much for entering your card into the Scribbles Designs Challenge and I hope we see you again in future challenges.

    Lisa D., Scribbles Designs, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the coloring- Gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps I am your newest follower on google and boglovin I hope yu will come follow me to. Have a great day

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty shaped card. It really is fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. אני מקווה שבעלך נהנה מהעבודה שלו בסינגפור, כי אנחנו בהחלט נהנים משפע הזמן הפנוי שיש לך :-)

    פשוט מקסים!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Stunning! Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Thanks for joining Forever Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her coloring! Perfect! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends. We are moving to Crafty Friends on June 1st...hope to see you there!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!