Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cute Owls

Good morning people!

Though in Israel it's not cold yet, and we still don't need long sleeves and sweaters, the weather surprised us with rather early rains. My hubby is still away, and I go on making cards :)

The one I'm ready to share today is about the owls. The image was stamped with NEIGHBOURWOOD- OWLETS stamp, and coloring it was a bit of a challenge.


Maybe because of the variety of colors used in the image itself, it was difficult for me to find matching papers and embellishments. I also tried to find some other way of folding a card, so here is what I got:







Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look
    forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog
    with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
    Have a look at my blog post ... Is Penny Stock Dream Team Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!